High Quality Alumina Ceramic Vacuum Interrupter Metalized Ceramic Tube
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: RY-CM-0012
- Type: Insulation Film
- Material: Ceramic
- Maximum Voltage: 20KV~100KV
- Certification: ISO9001
- Brand: Ry
- Rycolor: White, Ivory, Pink
- Product: Metallized Ceramic
- Raw Material: 60-99.7% Alumina Ceramic
- Trademark: RY
- Origin: China
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Switch Baseplate
- Chemistry: Ceramic
- Thermal Rating: 220 220
- Classification: Hybrid Insulation Materials
- Color: White
- Max Working Temperature: 1600c
- Special: Metallized Ceramics Part
- Name: Machine Alumina Ceramic Substrate
- Item: Alumina Ceramics Dbc Substrate
- Specification: According to customer request
- HS Code: 854710000
alumina ceramic vacuum interrupter metalized ceramic tube
Technical electrical insulation al2o3 alumina ceramic
-Used in all electric products, electric heating products and wear resistant machinery parts.
-OEM, ODM and OBM are welcomed
In high-temperature state, ceramic and metal make the vacuum-completely-tight joint with the advantage of high mechanical strength and exellent thermostability. It is made of various fine hard joining material such as gold, silver copper which makes the equipment work in desirable performance and the new property is generated as well. We makes hermetic ceramic-to-metal joints possible with extremely high bond strengths exceeding 200 N/mm².
The product can be used for gas discharging equipment, or as high & low tension vacuum switch in electric powder and electrified wire, or as freely-controlled silicon elements, potentiometer basilar-plate, refrigerator-basilar plate, electric resipowder electron, metallurgy, machinery, aerospace and aviation
Electrical transmission and distribution
Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
High power/High temperature application
Thickness of metal layer
Mo-Mn , 8 μm Min
Ni: 2 μm Min
>650N/ cm 2
Temperature for soldering tin: 235±5°C dip time lasts 5 second, fresh, glossy and connective solder covered on more than 95% area of bonding pad.
Resistance of solderability
Temperature for soldering tin: 260 ±5°C dip time lasts 20 seconds, fresh, glossy and connective solder covered on more than 95% area of bonding pad.
5:What can we do for you?
1. Sample is available.
2. Independent R&D, ISO manufacture, precise quality standards, modern logistics management, and sound marketing strategy.
3. Inquiry replied within 24 hours.
4. Patented products.
5. OEM or ODM is available.
6. Some extra accessories can be supplied.
7.The larger quantity you order,the more competitive prices you'll get.
8. Necessary Certificates can be supplied.
9:Why To Choose Us
1. Low MOQ:
It won't occupy too much of your money to help you to test the market you're going to enter.
2. R & D Center and Factory:
We have our own R & D center and factory, so we can supply you products at competitive price.
3. Good Service :
We treat clients as friends.
4. Good Quality :
We import top quality accessories to manufacture our products, we have confident we can offer you the best quality.
5. After-sales service:
One year's guarantee. Wearing accessories comes with the products to help you to reduce the repair bill.