Cordierite / Zirconia / Alumina / Mullite / Steatite Advanced Ceramic Parts
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Heat-Resistant Material
- Material: Alumina Cement
- Thermal Shock Resistance: 180-220t
- Product: Cordierite
- Trademark: RY
- Specification: According to customer request
- HS Code: 6909190000
- Feature: Long Time Materials, Instant Materials
- Shape: Custom-Made
- Max Working Temperature: 1600c
- Special: According to Customer′s Design
- Name: Cordierite Ceramic Part
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Wooden Pallet
- Origin: China
1) A variety of specifications available.
2) Satisfy various technical request
3) Good insulation performance and high temperature resistance
4) Used in all electric products and electric heating products
1. Large power equipment
2. IC MOS tube, IGBT chip
3. High frequency power supply
4. Communication, mechanical equipment
5. Strong current, high voltage, high temperature and other thermal heat insulation parts
1. High Temperature Up to 1700ºC
2. High Voltage Resistance
3. High Mechanical Strength and Hardness
4. Excellent Insulation Performance
5. High Corrosion Resistance
6. Extremly Abrasion Resistance Performance
7. Wide Scope of Application
For indirect heating of liquids and gases where the element is fitted into a pocket in the process
tank or system. These are installed in larged storage tanks so that the elements may be replaced without draining down the system or vessel.
Data Sheet :
|Item||Unit||Steatite ceramic||95 Al2O3||96 Al2O3|
|Physical Characteristics||Bulk density||g/cm3||2.7||3.6||3.6|
|Mechanical Characteristics||Flexural strength|
|Thermal Characteristics||Linear expansion coefficient||(20-5000C) 10-6/0C||7.9||7.1||7.2|
|Electrical Characteristics||Dielectric constant(1MHZ)||-||6.2||9||9.4|
|Dielectric loss angle||*10-4||18||15||5|
|Material||85 Al2o3||90 Al2o3||95 Al2o3||99 Al2o3|
|Fe2o3||≤ 1.0||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.5||≤ 0.3|
|Desnsity: g / cm3||3.4||3.5||3.6||3.85|
|Vickers Hardness||≥ 8.6||≥ 8.8||9||9|
|Water Absorption:%||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.085||≤ 0.01|
|Refractoriness:°C||1580 °C||1600 °C||1650 °C||1800°C|
Wear Rate( at room temperature,
erosion, 100 grinding)%
|≤ 3||≤ 2.5||≤ 1||≤ 0.5|
Electronical Vacuum decices, Cruibles, Insulation plates, Capacitors, Spaceflights, Traffic, Weave, Petro Chemical, Mine, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Communication Engineering and Archtectural, etc
Alumina ceramic sheet is mainly used in high power equipment, IC MOS tube, IGBT patch type thermal conduction and insulation, high frequency power supply, communications, mechanical equipment, strong current, high voltage and high temperature of product parts need to heat conduction and insulation.
5:What can we do for you?
1. Sample is available.
2. Independent R&D, ISO manufacture, precise quality standards, modern logistics management, and sound marketing strategy.
3. Inquiry replied within 24 hours.
4. Patented products.
5. OEM or ODM is available.
6. Some extra accessories can be supplied.
7.The larger quantity you order,the more competitive prices you'll get.
8. Necessary Certificates can be supplied.
Why To Choose Us
1. Low MOQ:
It won't occupy too much of your money to help you to test the market you're going to enter.
2. R & D Center and Factory:
We have our own R & D center and factory, so we can supply you products at competitive price.
3. Good Service :
We treat clients as friends.
4. Good Quality :
We import top quality accessories to manufacture our products, we have confident we can offer you the best quality.
5. After-sales service:
One year's guarantee. Wearing accessories comes with the products to help you to reduce the repair bill.